Sil had mentioned bribing getting her an Alex and Ani Disney bracelet while I was down for Halloween. I know they existed because I can find them on EBAY. Does anyone know if they are still in the parks? I cant find anything on them on the DIsneystore.com site. 

• 1 year later...

From the Disney Parks Blog...

If you’re a fan of ALEX AND ANI and you’re attending D23 EXPO 2015, August 14–16 at the Anaheim Convention Center, the Disney Dream Store is the place to be. Here’s your first look at the new collection from ALEX AND ANI that will make its debut during this year’s D23 EXPO. Up first is the Rafaelian Silver finish Celebrate Wrap created in commemoration of the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration. Featuring the word “Celebrate” in an elegant script, this magical piece is accented with metal and blue glass beads.

celdpb293847-613x297.jpg

Some of you may remember the Mickey Filigree line from D23 EXPO 2013 when it made its debut. I know I do! I still recall learning the details on how each product is manufactured in the USA from recycled materials and, of course, comes with the accompanying Mickey Mouse icon tag. They say the magic of the Mickey Filigree Wrap is in the design, and I agree. You can choose a subtle approach with a whimsical piece accented in metal beads or add a little color with the Mickey Filigree Beaded Wrap accented in metal and pink beads. Either option will no doubt bring endless joy. Look for both of these styles in Rafaelian Gold and Rafaelian Silver finishes.

mfbwdp293847-613x529.jpg

Now, the Mickey Filigree Gypsy Wrap is bound to become an instant classic. Made entirely of Mickey Filigree beads, this piece not only reminds you to believe in your dreams, but allows you to show your love for Mickey Mouse while wearing your heart on your sleeve. This style will be available in both Rafaelian Gold and Rafaelian Silver finishes.

gywdpb203948-613x400.jpg

There are so many choices. Which ALEX AND ANI pieces will make their way home with me? I’m not sure yet, but I still have time to decide.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/07/d23-expo-2015-brings-new-collections-from-alex-and-ani/

• 2 months later...

From the Disney Parks Blog...

Fall fashion is one thing I love, especially when it comes in the form of ALEX AND ANI! If you’re curious as to what releases we have lined up this October at Disney Parks, wait no more! Here are all the details and a look at what you can expect to find.

ANAPW480680-613x613-613x371.jpg

On October 12, add texture to your bangle set with new braided leather wraps available in cream leather with Rafaelian Gold Finish accents and black with Rafaelian Silver Finish accents.

ANAPW480681-613x613-613x365.jpg

There is also the intricate Gift of Wisdom Wrap, which you will find in Rafaelian Gold, Rafaelian Silver and Rose Gold Finishes. My favorite part about these wraps is, of course, the Mickey Mouse shaped-head on the end of both sides!

dpcaaa48723-613x409.jpg

Debuting October 19 is a nostalgic line considered part of the ALEX AND ANI “Precious” collection. These beautiful new pieces include a Mickey Filigree expandable necklace and ring, a pull chain bracelet and post earrings. Each item will be sold individually in .925 sterling silver or if you’re a fan of gold, look for the 14kt gold plated version. Tip: Please note that only Downtown Disney District and Disney Springs locations will offer the “Precious” collection at this time.

Look for all of these ALEX AND ANI pieces at:

Disneyland Resort

Walt Disney World Resort

Tip: The wraps shown above will be available online on or around the same dates as they debut at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resort merchandise locations. Please note: The “Precious” collection will not debut online until November 23.