There has been rumors about Norway at EPCOT getting a meet and greet for the new Disney characters from Frozen.

Starting in November, they will meet at Norway. It will be Ana and Elsa.

I have no idea who they are or anything about the movie, but they will start meeting sometime in November.

Just happened across a bit of official info that confirms that the Frozen characters meet n' greet is scheduled to debut in early November (no specific date yet).

Starting October 9th a portion of the Puffins Roost shop in the Norway pavilion will close and be transformed into the new meet and greet location for "Frozen" characters Anna and Elsa.

In addition, there will be a new gallery exhibit on how the culture and beauty of Norway inspired the film's creators.

This isn't just a rumor.

It was officially announced on the Disney Parks Blog yesterday.  They even posted a photo of the princesses:

FNS180829SMALL.jpg

Here's an excerpt from the typically vague announcement:

When the royal sisters travel east to Walt Disney World Resort, they’ll be appearing at the Norway Pavilion at Epcot, where you’ll also find a new gallery exhibit exploring how the culture and beauty of Norway-inspired the filmmakers in the creation of “Frozen.” - See more at: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/10/disney-parks-will-be-getting-frozen-this-november/#sthash.XYO9P0Dr.dpuf

I think it's pretty poor on Disney's part that a Photopass photographer is operating on rumor, when at the same time, they're posting more specific information for the public to see.

TCD

I was referring to the chatter that has been going on here for a bit. I knew it was official.

Do you have an official start date?

The ding dong who runs the Disney Blog will only say early November.

They always have to play that game.  I'm sure there's a start date- why don't they just tell us?

I have to say that I'm surprised this rumor turned out to be true.  The TCD twins heard the rumor a while back, and we have even poked around the pavilion to see where there's room for a meet and greet.  We concluded that this would be a bad place to put it- too congested.  But, here you go.  You heard it here first: it's going to be a mess.  There's not enough room in that area.  And, I'm not happy to hear that the Stave Church is going to be featured.  That was one area of Epcot that very few guests have heard of or visited.  Now, it's going to be packed.

TCD

Don't underestimate the average person's apathy towards anything resembling a museum.

If I am understanding what the blogmeister is trying to say, they're going to load up the museum with crap from the movie.  That will pack in the little princesses and the soccer moms.  If you've ever been in there-it's a small space, so it won't take too much to pack it.

TCD