Those are so cute!

That is interesting and would look great at the Fort, however, did you notice the placement of the door? In any CG you visit, your entry/exit would be to the rear of the site and on the utilitys side. Most CGs do not develope this area as it is only used to "hook up" your services. I would think if using this for a camper, it would inconvient in most, if not all, CGs.

Still a nice concept.....

I think these are meant to be put on a permanent site and not towed.  I have a friend whose cousin lives in one in California.    She was a nun who decided to leave The Order.  She definitely moved in without all the "stuff" we all tend to accumulate over the years.  I also love the one with the front window area. 

I think these are meant to be put on a permanent site and not towed.  I have a friend whose cousin lives in one in California.    She was a nun who decided to leave The Order.  She definitely moved in without all the "stuff" we all tend to accumulate over the years.  I also love the one with the front window area.

I dont know - they have alot of pictures of them on the road - showing them going under overpasses and stuff.  That bing said I think they are definately for long duration camping - Like when I retire at the Fort.

Those are so cute!

That is interesting and would look great at the Fort, however, did you notice the placement of the door? In any CG you visit, your entry/exit would be to the rear of the site and on the utilitys side. Most CGs do not develope this area as it is only used to "hook up" your services. I would think if using this for a camper, it would inconvient in most, if not all, CGs.

Still a nice concept.....

Good point - I dont think there is any reason why the structure couldnt be flipped around on the trailer.  Im not giving up!

For the money, you can do a lot better with a conventional TT.

Its so cute though.

My wife said that about me, and look what she ended up with.