2 new offers released by Disney today

2 new offers came out today 

Stay, Play, and Dine

Disney guests can get a specially priced vacation package at select Disney resorts for stays January 5, 2014 through March 5, 2014. The discount is roughly equivalent to Adults and Juniors (ages 10-17) paying the Child price for tickets and dining plan. Your package must include at least 3 nights’ stay and 2-day tickets, plus a dining plan for the length of your stay.

Value resorts can be booked with any dining plan, including the Quick Service Dining Plan. All other resorts must include the regular Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan.

Guests must purchase a package that includes a minimum of 3 nights accommodation at an on-site Walt Disney World resort and a minimum 2-day Base Ticket at full price.

• Guests who book a vacation package at one of Disney’s Value Resorts an be booked with any dining plan, including the Quick Service Dining Plan.
  • Guests who book a vacation package at Disney’s Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts must include the regular Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan.

Offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Art of Animation Resort, campsites and 3-bedroom villas.

Offer must be booked by December 31, 2013.  A $200 deposit is required at the time of booking.

The other new offer is up to 35% off at selected resorts

Early 2014 Room Rate Discount

Disney Guests can get room only discounts at select Disney resorts for stays from January 5, 2014 through April 12, 2014.

Sample discounts off rack rates:

• 35% off Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard & Pool View), Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn, BoardWalk Villas, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Polynesian, Saratoga Springs, Yacht Club, Wilderness Lodge (Standard & Woods View)
  • 25% off Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View & Club Level), Animal Kingdom Villas, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Port Orleans-Riverside, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Wilderness Lodge (Courtyard View & Club Level)
  • 20% off All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Pop Century
  • 15% off Art of Animation (Family Suites)
  • 5% off most other resorts and room types

Offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Little Mermaid standard rooms at Art of Animation resort, campsites and 3-bedroom villas.

This is a room only offer but tickets and dining plan can be added, making it a package and subject to package rules.

Book by 12/31/13.

I am going on strike after we take Mama on this trip. I have reached the breaking point with their pricing for campsites.

I think that's what they want. Once the sites are continually empty, they can justify the DVC at the Fort--it's a good business plan hahaha

It's not just the campsites, it's EVERYTHING. The hotels, the tickets, the food, the merchandise...I have reached my limit. I have my pass for this year. IF I go back down, I will stay off-site, eat off-site and drink off-site. I will purchase NO souvenirs, t-shirts etc. When this AP expires, I'm done.

Ok, I have had a really, crappy day. I believe I mean this anyway though. Their greed for profit has surpassed the magic for me.

It's not just the campsites, it's EVERYTHING. The hotels, the tickets, the food, the merchandise...I have reached my limit. I have my pass for this year. IF I go back down, I will stay off-site, eat off-site and drink off-site. I will purchase NO souvenirs, t-shirts etc. When this AP expires, I'm done.

Ok, I have had a really, crappy day. I believe I mean this anyway though. Their greed for profit has surpassed the magic for me.

I arrived at that point last year.  Have no trips planned at this point. 

I see where you are coming from, I get it.  But prices will always go up and compared to other places I feel like I get more bang for your buck at Disney. Disney is about quality the majority of the time and they are still trying to turn a profit.   There is always a CM around, they are everywhere!  There are so many things that go into Disney that you don't see.  Security, you can spot the plain closed people if you know what to look for and they are not cheap.  But from what I noticed there are quite a few.  I also think they try to make themselves accessible to the majority of the people.  You can get a room for $100 bucks a night on resort property, thats the going rate for most hotel rooms with out the themes and Disney pizazz.  Tickets are expensive but the same as any other theme park and most of those aren't even in the same league as Disney.  Its understandable to be angry at the price jumps its always happening.  Heck, if I got mad at all the prices going up I'd never drive, wear clothes or eat.  I'm only 34 and prices are ridiculous compared to things 20 years ago.  I'm now starting to sound like my grandpa who always talks about the good ol days when "he remembers paying a nickel for a Coke"  He was also only making 35 cents and hour.

ETA WARNING, WARNING!! Evidently, I was in an especially poor mood and this was a real downer of a post for me. Unfortunately, it is where I am right now though. :( Read on at your own risk!

Kelly, I used to be where you are at now, BUT I have seen HUGE jumps in prices. There used to be 3 seasons: Value, Regular and Peak and there were at least 3 months of "Value" season. This year I think there ended up being SIX spread out weeks of "value" season. Now there are a zillion seasons. The DDP has driven the prices of the restaurants to crazy new heights. When people see how much it costs that makes the DDP "worth it." Magical express, on-site hotel and the DDP = captive guests willing to pay ridiculous prices. Many of their employees are college interns who are paid peanuts for the "privilege" of working for Disney. The costs of my pass has quadrupled over the last 10 years. Now even a 4 year old has to pay the same price as an adult. They have blacked out more days. They have even added holiday surcharges to the costs of meals during a time when the parks are full to capacity. Does it cost more to make those meals because it is 2 weeks before Christmas? Does it cost more to pay a CM to clean the toilet at the campground because the marathon is this weekend? I can understand raising prices, but they have gone past the point of keeping up with inflation to price gouging people who want their children to experience the "magic."

Ok I'm going to opt in on this!  I Love Disney but have been disgusted with the tickets & sites going up all the time,  I use to buy a seasonal pass every year and then I said wait a minute things don't change that much (at least back when I made this revelation) so I haven't brought one in awhile I did buy that 4day pass for the military and divided those 4 day's up for the year.  I usually stay at the fort because I love it!  I have decided next pass I get and there will be another one I'm going to try the weekday pass might save a few $$ there and usually I'm traveling on the weekend so I can work with that.  When I compare the prices of  Fort Wilderness to our local Campgrounds I know they keep going up but here were I live the campgrounds aren't even close to being as pretty as the Fort and they charge a arm and a leg to stay there. The state parks and there are some really nice ones are the most reasonable priced campsite and are well worth it but no bells and whistles totally different,  I would really like to get a good discount at Fort Wilderness if the offer it to other resorts why not the Fort Wilderness!

Y'all, I'm holding off on a decision to go to WWW. I've realized that I don't need to plan far ahead and just slow down and enjoy the day by day. If we can make it, I will let go of my principles for the weekend. :heart: y'all.

:heartsmiley: for you and Mama.  :hugs2: