Fastpass+ user exclusive character meet and greets coming to WDW

I'm tired of the entire Fast Pass mess. 

Personally I think it's ruined the whole Disney experience  Some of the replies on Kenny's site say the same thing.

It used to be everyone waited their turn to get into a ride or attraction.  Yes some waits were longer than others, but that was part of being at Disney.  You planned out your day around going to a popular ride first then working your way to the less popular.

Last time we went to the MK we waited forever in line for Peter Pan and never did get in.  They just let all of the FP people in and then about 10 of the regulars.  The line never moved. We hopped the chains and got out of line.

Maybe I just don't know how to play the Fast Paas game properly, but I don't like it.

Fast Pass + is not my favorite.  I don't like that they have FP almost everything creating lines on rides that have never had more than a 30 min wait.  I have, in a survey, expressed my displeasure to Disney.  Not that I expect it will matter, too much money in the process now.

Someone after my own heart. 

Seaworld Entertainment (Seaworlds, Busch Gardens) has their version, but you have to pay for the pass.  I don't do rides, but I rarely see anyone getting up front with a pass.