I am sure my question has been answered on this board but at 2:46 am I can not find it.  We have annual passes and they are the paper ones.  When we get to the Fort in December, how do we go about chaning the paper to the new bracelets or whatever they are called.   LOL  

Thanks so much.  Judy and the Angels

You can do it at any of the guest services desks at the parks and at DTD. You don't exchange the paper for a band you get a plastic card, then you link that number to your "Magic Band" or you can just use the card. They suggest that you still carry the card with you "just in case"...

You can do it at any of the guest services desks at the parks and at DTD. You don't exchange the paper for a band you get a plastic card, then you link that number to your "Magic Band" or you can just use the card. They suggest that you still carry the card with you "just in case"...

as many a person had a problem at the turnstiles with the bands during our three week visit, I would definitely still carry the cards