The world's TALLEST roller coaster is coming to Florida

I found this

http://youtu.be/LPCZy-3n4x0

And fun spot has plans to build 2 new coasters in the near future, but I don't think they have room for this. There was a news story not long ago that a company bought a spot of land near Wet and Wild and had plans to build an amusement area on it. this would fit the basic concept of what they were talking about. I looked for the news article but couldn't find it and cant remember how long ago it was or where exactly it was. IRC, it was a kin to a mall area with rides.

After I reading the article, I asked my wife, Gail, is that photo, your Celebration Rotary friend, Bill Kitchen. She said, yes it is.

She had mentioned him to me on a few occasions, and what he did for a living, but I didn't think anything of it. Well, now I'm interested.

Bill Kitchen is the founder and CEO of US Thrill Rides LLC, the company that builds the PolerCoaster.

He use to live in Celebration, if you're a business person in the Kissimmee/Celebration area, you join the Celebration chapter of Rotary International.

I think a friendly email might be in order. Of course he won't divulge the location to me, but he may give out some other details.