The AC Clan visits Santa at Three Cedars Farm

Great picture!

That's Christmas card good.

Thanks Ray!

I of course have a few comments:

Mrs Claus is pretty frisky....her hand is on Santa's knee in every picture.  

Bumbles bounce.

Donuts.  That is all.  

All true.  I wonder if Bumbles know how to make MSB cinnamon rolls though?  Things to ponder.

I don't see her hand on his knee, but I do see his hand on his knee.

Photoshop that guy out on the lower right though.

I wonder how your son would feel about that since I am his stunt double and all.

That's probably Dave's projecting his desires on her.

That would definitely improve the picture.

Wait.  I thought it was Christmas Card good already.  I agree I am the ugliest one in the picture though.  Mama didn't raise no pretty boy.

And while we're talking about improving photos, let's talk about your Avatar Raymond.

We need a new name for all things Avatar.

You know?

Since Avatar SMB.

That looks like a really cool place! I wish it was a tad closer and warmer, I'd take Mama! I love the family photo! Your kids are just too adorable!

Thanks Rita!  

What....you don't want to fly all the way to the land of the frozen tundra just to visit a local farm?  :)

Now you sound like my 75 year old mother. My real name is Ramon but see always called me Raymond when I was in trouble.

As for my avatar...I do add a lot of beauty to that picture. Have seen 3 more beautiful people in one picture? I think not!

It was taken at Johns Pass just south of Reddington Beach. We really liked that place.

I actually knew it was Ramon and not Raymond.  It was something in the way you type.

And what about your Avatar...it's just Goofy!

When you're right, well you know...

My real name is Ramon

NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT.

It was taken at Johns Pass just south of Reddington Beach. We really liked that place.

WE LIVED UP THE STREET AT INDIAN ROCKS BEACH FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS, AND HAVE BEEN TO JOHN'S PASS MANY, MANY, TIMES.

That is because you aren't as perceptive as this former detective Lou. :clint:

My full name is Ramon Rafael Lugo. Father was first generation American, born in the Bronxs to Puerto Rican grandparents. My name is about as Hispanic Catholic as it gets. For you non Catholics. I'm named after two different saints. First, middle name. Yes me...two saints...Lol

Mother was born and raised in West Germany.

Very interesting but due to my deductive powers, I already knew all that too. 

No, not really.

Very interesting Ray.

I am named after Henry Aaron because my parents knew I was going to be the first person in my entire extended family to not only love sports (baseball and football especially) but also be the only one in my entire extended family to play sports.

No.

That's a lie.

At least part of it.

I shared the information about the place with my cousins.  I am not sure if they have been there or not.

I was going to go and ask my mom and dad why they never took us there when I was a child, but you said it has been open about a decade.  So, I guess they are off the hook.

This time!  :rofl3:

I am not sure how long the farm has been there but it's my understanding that the Country Christmas portion of the festivities started about 10 years ago.  Maybe if you are ever back here for a visit? 

I heard back from one of my cousins and it ends up my aunt knows the owner.  

My cousin says that they have been here, but usually end up going to the one in South Lyon.

We have been to Erwin's in South Lyon for orchard field trips, but like Three Cedars better for the Christmas stuff.  Also, Spicer's Orchard about 20 minutes north on US-23 has spectacular fresh warm donuts. 

Ok....two things.  

1.  I need to get stronger lenses in my reading glasses.

2.  Santa has small hands.  

Very astute observations Dave.

Way to fire those kids up early for Christmas.

Thanks FWG.  We figured they needed to see Santa before we head south.