Top Ten Behaviors to avoid in WDW Parks

Backpack maybe unintentionally, but that's only because the others were getting to darn pushy and invading my space..

We always had the stroller folded up as soon as we spotted the bus arriving.

Ohhh stroller as a weapon.  Good idea, put sharp pointy things all over it and play Mad Max!

At the cost of food at the parks, who the heck is going to waste it feeding flying rats (pigeons)!

My biggest complaint and they didn't list it, is gathering together and blocking the walkways, or walking 3 or 4 abreast and moving at a less than snails pace, again blocking sidewalks, aisles, etc.

The authors contention, whoever that is, that the vast majority of CMs are part time is absolutely incorrect. It's almost a 2 to 1 ratio favoring the full time CMs.

Also that big bad Disney is underpaying them is baloney. Disney pays what they have to in order to attract employees.

And why would a part time employee expect to make a living wage, they're only working part time.

Part time employment is a foot in the door for those that want to be full time. For those that don't, part time is a way to earn a little extra cash while doing something you enjoy.

"Most cast members work at Walt Disney World because they want to help make people’s dreams come true, not to get rich."

Really, I'm going to gag. This was written by someone that has drunk way too much Disney Kool-Aid.

Most CMs work there because it's a job and you're supposed to do it as trained, the Disney way.

"Be nice to the cast members, and remember to sincerely thank them for their hard work."

They should be treated like an other employee working for any other company. Ne need to write a useless letter, or give them cookies.

"They don’t hear “thank you” often enough during a shift."

How does the author know this?

I hear" thank you" enough.

I do get annoyed when someone in a scooter, not a wheelchair or powered wheel chair, specifically scooters, just drives off after I've spent 5 minutes boarding them and 5 minutes getting them off the bus.

The authors contention, whoever that is, that the vast majority of CMs are part time is absolutely incorrect. It's almost a 2 to 1 ratio favoring the full time CMs.

Also that big bad Disney is underpaying them is baloney. Disney pays what they have to in order to attract employees.

And why would a part time employee expect to make a living wage, they're only working part time.

Part time employment is a foot in the door for those that want to be full time. For those that don't, part time is a way to earn a little extra cash while doing something you enjoy.

"Most cast members work at Walt Disney World because they want to help make people’s dreams come true, not to get rich."

Really, I'm going to gag. This was written by someone that has drunk way too much Disney Kool-Aid.

Most CMs work there because it's a job and you're supposed to do it as trained, the Disney way.

"Be nice to the cast members, and remember to sincerely thank them for their hard work."

They should be treated like an other employee working for any other company. Ne need to write a useless letter, or give them cookies.

"They don’t hear “thank you” often enough during a shift."

How does the author know this?

I hear" thank you" enough.

I do get annoyed when someone in a scooter, not a wheelchair or powered wheel chair, specifically scooters, just drives off after I've spent 5 minutes boarding them and 5 minutes getting them off the bus.

Lou I just wanted to say Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.