Disney to test FP+ only at AK starting 12/18

From Kenny the Pirate.... 

He's saying resort guests will use the app while non resort guests will have to use the kiosks. 

http://kennythepirate.com/2013/12/13/disneys-animal-kingdom-to-test-fastpass-only-next-week/

Not sure what his sources are, but if this is true, those kiosk lines are going to be LONG! 

Well the rumor would appear to be true, at least in part.

There is official word "from the Mouse" that, on December 13, as part of the ongoing testing of MyMagic+, 12 offsite/day guest families will be recruited at Epcot to take place in the testing.  They will be able to use My Disney Experience and make FastPass+ selections.  They will NOT receive MagicBands.

Testers will be allowed to make FP+ selections at the in-park kiosks. Their FP+ entitlements will be loaded on their RFID tickets so that they can use them at the attraction touch points.

Testers will be able to use FP+ for the number of days left on their passes. 

But wait... there's more!

There is also official confirmation that starting December 18 at Animal Kingdom all Guests, including those not staying at a Disney resort, will be able to make 3 FastPass+ selections for the current day at AK.  FP+ selections will be made using the FP+ kiosks in the park. 

During the duration of this test, regular FP (i.e., paper tickets) will NOT be available.

Maybe KTP actually is a CM and his "rumors" are just a ruse to protect his CM identity from The Mouse.   8)

...and every so often he throws a clunker in there to throw them off the scent.

You could be on to something. Just about everything he posts is available on the HUB.

Maybe he's Josh's evil twin.

But wait... there's more!

There is also official confirmation that starting December 18 at Animal Kingdom all Guests, including those not staying at a Disney resort, will be able to make 3 FastPass+ selections for the current day at AK. FP+ selections will be made using the FP+ kiosks in the park.

During the duration of this test, regular FP (i.e., paper tickets) will NOT be available.

So it's true....

Maybe in addition to being a secret CM, he's also Josh!!!

free-hidden-object-games7.jpg

I don't think so. They used to eat together sometimes, but then Kenny said some not nice things about Josh. Disney blogger fight! And why do I know this? I need to limit my internet time apparently.

Do normal folks have access to that? Why aren't you informing us?

Nope, normal folks don't... but Lou does.   ;D

(actually all CMs do)

I don't think so. They used to eat together sometimes, but then Kenny said some not nice things about Josh. Disney blogger fight! And why do I know this? I need to limit my internet time apparently.

I love that you know this!  :rofl2:

Here's the rest of the story.

Josh invited Kenny over for lunch at the "EasyWDW Basement Worldwide Headquarters". Josh served Peanut butter and banana sandwiches with Kool-Aid.

If that wasn't bad enough, Kenny had to sit on a stack of comic books. After a very energetic round of video games, it was cut short when Josh's mother yelled down, "Josh, it's time for your nap".

So yes, Kenny is upset and is looking for a new lunch partner.

Here's the rest of the story.

Josh invited Kenny over for lunch at the "EasyWDW Basement Worldwide Headquarters". Josh served Peanut butter and banana sandwiches with Kool-Aid.

If that wasn't bad enough, Kenny had to sit on a stack of comic books. After a very energetic round of video games, it was cut short when Josh's mother yelled down, "Josh, it's time for your nap".

So yes, Kenny is upset and is looking for a new lunch partner.

Ha ha ha!!!!

• 2 weeks later...