https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/hollywood-studios/osborne-family-spectacle-of-dancing-lights/  Says the last Date is January 5th 2014 on the Disney Website.

If you go let me know what you think of the music selection this year. We got to tag along to the cast Member premiere after the park was closed the night before they opened to the public. The lights were very beautiful. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have news. If Osborne Lights is moving in 2014, no one has told the guys in technical services. They are the ones who install the lights and controllers, and program them. Also, my source confirmed that when Streets of America is needed for expansion the lights will move, not be eliminated. He said they are currently looking for a new location, so any rumors that say they are moving someplace particular are just that, rumors. My money is on it moving to Sunset or Hollywood Blvd so that DHS is not left with no holiday attraction. Anyway, all good news.

Well,  I hope when they move it they pick out better music. Bing Crosby, Nice Christmas music, classics... The music they picked last year was not good. Why everyone always thinks they have to improve on a good thing just drives me nuts. It was loud and annoying with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 songs. Maybe I am getting old.