The group I was with stopped in last November for an afternoon snack.  There were 4 of us and we were seated right away on the almost-empty patio.  We ordered a pizza and sodas only since we had reservations elsewhere for supper.  The pizza is very thin crust.  My son-in-law said Via Napoli's pizza is the best he's had outside of Italy.  I thought it was good; but, then I like Dominos.  (There's no accounting for taste!  :))  It's on the list for my next trip when I hope to have a more leisurely meal. 

This was just posted to WDW Magic...

Via Napoli offering pizza 'by the slice' counter once again

Mar 07, 2011

Via Napoli is once again offering pizza by the slice from the quick service window at the front of the restaurant. This was last available during the Christmas holidays, but the takeout window stopped operation on January 7 2011. It's not clear if this will now be a permanent offering, or if as before, it will just be open during the busy spring break period that we are just heading into. Interestingly, the Cheese Pizza slice is now cheaper than before, at $4.50 (previously $6.50). Menu items include Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Piza and Mini Cannoli.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Dining/Via-Napoli/News/07Mar2011-Via-Napoli-offering-pizza-%27by-the-slice%27-counter-once-again.htm

We were just there. We each had the individual pizza, as we were on the dining plan. I thought it was expensive as it was about $35 for a pizza, salad and dessert for one. You would be better off doing the family pizza for the money. It was very good. We all had different desserts and they were all delish.

Ok, I'm back on my computer tonight so here are some pictures of our dinner there...

The inside of the restaurant:

DSCF3959.jpg

DSCF3957.jpg

DW's starter drink...some sort of Peach cocktail:

DSCF3956.jpg

Our salad:

DSCF3954.jpg

Arancini appetizer:

DSCF3955.jpg

Pizza Margherita:

DSCF3960.jpg

The family pepperoni pizza:

DSCF3962.jpg

It was DD's birthday, so they brought this out for her after the meal:

DSCF3966.jpg

This was one of our favorite meals of the trip.  :'(

Via Napoli is offering pizza by the slice until May 28. It is eligible as a quick-service restaurant option on the Disney Dining Plan. Orders may be placed at the service podium located at the left side of the restaurant main entrance. Full pizzas for pickup are not being offered.

Pizza by the slice hours of operation:

March 6-May 28: noon-8 p.m.; Friday, during Extra Magic Hours (EMH) noon-9 p.m.

Menu

Cheese Pizza ? Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese, $4.50

Pepperoni Pizza ? Pepperoni, Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese, $5.25

Mini Cannoli ? Crisp Pastry Shell Filled with Sweet Ricotta Cheese, chocolate, $3.50

Soda ? Coke, sprite and Diet Coke, $2.50

Dasani Water, $2.50

• 7 months later...

We ate at Via Napoli week before last. Here is a picture of our pizza:

vianapolipizza.jpg

I liked the pizza at Crocket's Tavern just as much, if not better. The only trouble was that Crocket's would allow people to order pizza if they were sitting at the bar, at a high-top table, or standing outside at the to-go window. A group of 5 locals came in to order pizza and they were seated at the next table over. Because it was a regular table, they were told they could only order the buffet. There was only one high-top table left so they took it and then we shared our high-top table with one of them. Nice conversation.

• 1 year later...

We ate at Via Napoli week before last. Here is a picture of our pizza:

vianapolipizza.jpg

I liked the pizza at Crocket's Tavern just as much, if not better. The only trouble was that Crocket's would allow people to order pizza if they were sitting at the bar, at a high-top table, or standing outside at the to-go window. A group of 5 locals came in to order pizza and they were seated at the next table over. Because it was a regular table, they were told they could only order the buffet. There was only one high-top table left so they took it and then we shared our high-top table with one of them. Nice conversation.

This last trip to The Fort we had pizza at Crockett's Tavern again and it wasn't nearly as good as I remembered. It was a pretty pizza, but the crust was like it was made with Bisquick. The Via Napoli pizza was much better. I will definitely go back to Via Napoli. I want to try the quick service counter they have now where you can get pizza by the slice.