A LITTLE EARLY?

Our next planned/reserved trip to the Fort is Halloween weekend 2014.

I'm sure there will be weekend trips before then, but this one is locked in.

Now I know Disney wants to make our stay magical, and to plan out every waking moment while we are on property, but I think they are getting a little ahead of themselves.

Saturday we received a box with Mr Incredible on it, and inside was a welcome kit with a Mickey thumb drive to help with our vacation planning.

I guess they don't check their records and saw that we've been to the Fort numerous times.

Guess they want to make sure we book every possible thing to do to try and recoup some of the $$$ they are shelling out for magic bands.

It will give us something to do while we are bundled up dealing with these frigid 70 degree days.

PS:  MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. :wave1:

Well, we got a Disney gift card and a Hoop D Do gift card for Christmas. So some spending is already taken care of.

We aren't park visitors, so they won't get our dollars there. We do enjoy hotel hopping, so there may be a visit to Beaches and Cream in the future, and definitely a few Dole Whips.