Check out this contraption, we have a coleman 19 x 12 cabin style, It's huge but by the time we put in air mattresses for everyone we didnt have alot of room left, I'm looking for ways to free up some space.. has anyone ever used the double bunk cots instead of air mattresses?

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Bear-Premium-Bunk-Cot/dp/B004ELOBP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300130906&sr=8-1

• 3 months later...

Wow, that is a gi-normous tent!! We camped for years in a 10'x16' cabin tent that everyone thought was huge. It doesn't compare to that one.

I love that the common area is in the center, making it easy to put in an electric heater or portable AC that everyone will get equal benefit of. You could really set up a table and chairs in the center for a dining area also.

I wouldn't worry to much about the windows. In all our years of tent camping, I rarely opened ours. The only time I wanted to open them is when it was raining and I couldn't. It appears yours have awnings and would be okay open in rain.

So have you camped in it yet? I haven't explored the whole board so this question may be answered elsewhere. :lol:

• 1 month later...

So bad....we haven't even set it up since that first weekend. Plan to do very soon though. The boys are camping with their scouts so it will get it's first set up and go in a couple of weeks. WOuld like to get away for a quick family weekend too before the Fort. After softball season though,