We will be heading out in 6 days for our trip down to the Fort. Despite my suggestion to drive all night  :rofl2: my husband and kids want to stop and rest. I am looking at the Savannah South KOA and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with that particular KOA or has any other suggestions in that area. We also have Good Sam so a place that accepts that is fine. We have a large family which is why KOAs usually work for us. We won't be using any other amenities besides the bathrooms so as long as those are clean we are fine. Any suggestions are welcome. 

Haven't stayed there, but have stayed at this one North of there:

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/382-new-green-acres-rv-park-walterboro-sc-i95/

and several times at this one South of there:

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/509-jacksonville-north-st-marys-koa-kingsland-ga-i95/

Both of these are right off of I-95 and have after-hours check-in    :D

We stayed there several years ago. I would call it a typical KOA they actually have 2 sections or at least they did. The front was more the KOA and the back was seasonal. It is close to I-95. We would stop there again.

We've used it as a stop in the past. No problems... typical KOA. Clean and quiet.

Lately we've been stopping at the Jacksonville North KOA, right at the Florida/Georgia line (hey!...)

We stop twice driving down from PA, and Jacksonville has become our go-to second stop.