Wishes dessert cruises?

I did see the Pirates and Pal cruise, but didn't see anything about dessert.  It's 60.00 per person.  I saw the Terrace one, but read it was very hard to get into and they don't have the stand 180 ADR's.

Up until recently I had always heard 60 days for the Terrace party. Recently I have seen a couple of reports saying it had been bumped to 180 but I have not had any official notice on that. 

Me either. It's expensive. But you also meet Captain Hook, Smee, and Peter Pan. Z would love it. He wants to meet Captain Hook so badly!

The cruise splits into two different boats and the characters do not go on the boats, just for the desserts and the walk down to the party.  We happened to be catching a boat back to the Fort and got to see the pirate procession to the boats.  The boats take up both sides of the dock so you have to wait for the resort boats, it was about 15 minutes.  The cool thing was that Capt Hook and Smee came right up to us after everyone loaded the pirate boats and departed.  The girls love Peter Pan so it was a awesome mistake for them!  Find out what the departure time is and head to the Contemporary dock before, it worked out nicely for us considering the girls don't do well very late.

Let me know what you thought!  My 180 is in 17 days so I'm planning everything out now. :)

I say do it!  We went with the kids and we all loved it. Its a great vantage point and a super way to relax after a day at the parks.   Being without them would be great because you can avoid the "stroller dash" out of the parks to get all the kids to bed after the show.  We had the girls in back carriers to avoid the stroller fiasco and they feel asleep so we were able to stroll around a very empty park for August standards.

My kids still about how sick they are sweet desserts.  They ate until they were stuffed.  The view for the fireworks was worth it.  We also saw the top part of the parade floats.  Not sure if we would do it again, but it was great once.