Anybody remember exactly where the Pocahontas show was in AK?  I seem to recall it was near the Festival of the Lion King.  Where is her meet and greet now?  Why did they do away with the show?  We missed it on a couple trips, now I find out it ended in Sept 2008.  My kids loved it and still play the music on CD and iPod.  And there was always a line for the Mickey/Minnie trails with their buddies.  Gone.  AK is changing more than the Fort.  Of course we also loved the Hunchback in HS, or MGM as it was known then.  I guess we'll always have Small World and Cosmic Ray's.

The TCD girls are huge Pocahontas fans too.

She has a huge role in Fantasmic, and there is a very elaborate scene based on the movie in that show.  You ought to give that show a try, Ken.

We also were big fans of the Hunchback show at MGM.  And the Pocahontas show which preceded that in the same theater.

TCD

I have yet to keep the girls up late enough to see Fantasmic, I need to work on that for this next trip.

• 3 weeks later...

Poor KFD.

It's not fun when your memory starts to fade and your daughter mocks you.

I speak from experience.

TCD

He shouldn't have argued.. then I would not have mocked. ;D   

He can take solace in knowing he raised a daughter who is even more determined than he.  Besides, I tell him to behave because I am the one who will be picking out the home.  Usually that reminder is accompanied by a quote from Golden Girls.. "Shady Pines..."