Mo, You're Stunning!!!! You didn't have to do this week! I hope it was no trouble, if it was I'm deeply sorry!

Thank you so Much!!!

You're very welcome and you give me far too much credit.  I am simply the messenger.  8)

That's why Jen pays her the big bucks. Make her earn them.

:rofl2:

Mo, You're Stunning!!!! You didn't have to do this week! I hope it was no trouble, if it was I'm deeply sorry!

Thank you so Much!!!

Every time a request like this comes in, Mo hops a Southwest flight to MCO, takes ME over to the MK, gets a Times Guide and scans it for us.  It's incredibly time consuming, but I think she enjoys it. 

Every time a request like this comes in, Mo hops a Southwest flight to MCO, takes ME over to the MK, gets a Times Guide and scans it for us.  It's incredibly time consuming, but I think she enjoys it. 

I did once fly to WDW for a whopping 36 hours.

If I had a "free pass" with Southwest (and no day job) I would sooooooo do this! 

Given my office sits just about on the runway, I could totally pull it off.  8)

Much appreciated.  :D

And yes, it's one of the many things you can only find here, along with the actual Monthly Activities Schedule for the Fort (not just the list of movies), and of course all the amazing plans, first hand info, old photos, etc., that other people here have been terrific about finding and sharing. Not to forget all the terrific TRIP REPORTS!!  I will bet my bottom dollar that nowhere in the world (the actual world or the interwebz) will you find so many ongoing trip reports for the Fort.

So BIG PROPS to all that contribute all the things that make Fort Fiends unique and great... in front of and behind the scenes.  I'm happy to be just a teensy part of that.