DD asked for Mickey waffles for breakfast this snow day morning but we don't have one any more. Long story.

I told her ill try to pick one up while I'm in the big city today. I thought I could pick one up at Walmart. But no luck. Does anyone know what store has them in stock? I remember someone found them on sale somewhere.

Thanks.

Mine came from CVS during Christmas. I am sure it was a seasonal item so not sure if you'll have any luck. Toys R Us also carried them during Christmas.

Different styles can be found but depending where.. they could be pricey. Happy Hunting.

Thanks it was CVS that had them. I couldn't remember.

I'm having lunch next to a CVS as I type. Ill go by there after I eat. I found some online but I want to make waffles for dinner tonight.

Judy also got ours at CVS last December.  We used it at the Fort last Christmas and will keep it in the MH for our next trip.

I thought I smelled waffles cooking inside your RV when I stopped by for a visit.

And since I'm bringing my crescent plier wrench with me to adjust the chair lift I better get a waffle or at least a smile and hug from Princess Kimberly.

Thank you Ray.  Kimberly loves to give hugs, kisses and smiles.  She is also a fantastic singer.  You may not understand all her words but just listening to her sing brings sunshine to our home (and RV).  Her Physical Therapist was saying yesterday that she is amazed how Kimberly remembers the tunes and words to all the songs she hears.  I know she will enjoy seeing you in December too. (We all will).

Thank you Ray. Kimberly loves to give hugs, kisses and smiles. She is also a fantastic singer. You may not understand all her words but just listening to her sing brings sunshine to our home (and RV). Her Physical Therapist was saying yesterday that she is amazed how Kimberly remembers the tunes and words to all the songs she hears. I know she will enjoy seeing you in December too. (We all will).

Thanks Judy. See ken this once again shows why we all like Judy better. Lol

Give princess Kimberly a hug from me and punch Ken in the arm. JK.

Looking forward to this Christmas trip.

Every store I shop in now I find myself looking for another Mickey Waffle Maker.  I was thinking if I could find one I would buy it and put it in the RV and then if a Fiend needed one and couldn't find one I would have one to hand over.  Still looking.  Not giving up yet.   :purpleflam: