Thanks to someone else on another board who's name shall not be mentioned...They had a site that you can download the music from the Fort as well as the music from most of the other resorts.

Just thought I would pass it on.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6tk89iss67gtv

I can see the headlines now : "Disney contacts FBI resulting in 17000 persons arrested for pirating copyrighted music off the internet". Names were not released pending arraignment. Disney spokesperson, M. Mouse said, "We love to have people listen to our music, but it must be done at our parks". Interestingly, during this interview the reporter's phone rang and played "Electric Light Parade". He was tasered and immediately taken into custody.  More at news at six.  :siren: :rofl2: :siren:

I am going to request that they install it on your bus for the guest's enjoyment for those quiet times when the official announcements are not going on.

You're too late, it already plays, all the time. Do you realize how many times I've listened to "It's a Small World" on the way to the MK? Why do you think I said I was staying away from that site?