Eggtoberfest at Stone Mountain Park- Help with campsite, please

I have discovered that Eggtoberfest will be at Stone Mountain Park October 11th. For those not in the know, this is a Big Green Egg event that used to be at the race track. In any case, I'm hoping we'll camp there that weekend. I also know MANY Fiends have camped there. What area or site number should I try to get? I didn't pay that much attention when I stopped by the GG. 

The 140-168 are the more deluxe sites and if your not worried about the pool I'd go with the sites we had for the GG won't be as much traffic since 140-168 are in the horseshoe right down from the office. If you want to be close to the bath house shoot for 15-20.

The 140-168 are the more deluxe sites and if your not worried about the pool I'd go with the sites we had for the GG won't be as much traffic since 140-168 are in the horseshoe right down from the office. If you want to be close to the bath house shoot for 15-20.

Thanks!