New Café Glacé - L’Artisan des Glaces, Epcot’s France Pavilion

Full article with photos from the Disney Food Blog here...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/04/22/review-the-new-cafe-glace-at-lartisan-des-glaces-in-epcots-france-pavilion/

Excerpts...

The creative minds behind the dishes coming out of L’Artisan des Glaces in Epcot’s France Pavilion are at it again!

LArtisan-des-Glaces-Sign-492x625.jpg

Home to Ice Cream Martinis, Pressed Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches, and Chocolate Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches, L’Artisans has introduced another cold treat that’s perfect for the rising temps: the Café Glacé, an Iced Cappuccino with ice cream and whipped cream!

With the exception of the Chocolate Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich (since there is no improving upon chocolate and chocolate icon_wink.gif ), some of the fun behind the treats at L’Artisans is that they are customizable with your choice of 16 flavors of house-made ice cream and sorbet.

Lartisan-des-Glaces-Flavors-464x625.jpg

List of 16 Flavors

The same is true of the Café Glacé: pretty much the only dilemma here is picking your flavor. Even after I had placed my order and paid, I still wasn’t sure which scoop of ice cream to choose.

It was a tough call considering the options of White Chocolate Coconut and Hazelnut, but ultimately I went with the Caramel fleur del sel (salted caramel).

Cafe-Glace-Lartisan-des-Glace-5-456x625.

Cafe Glace