Do yourself a favor. Go to a Tire and rim 1" larger than you have now. I had 15" wheels and no matter what they say they always put too small a tire and rim on a trailer. I went to a 235/80/16 tire and I have no issues. My camper came from the factory with the bare minimum on it and I fixed it.

I think you made a good choice with Maxxis. Be sure to check for proper inflation and keep an eye out for strange wear on them. If you do those 2 things they should serve you well for several years.

Thanks Todd, will do.

Do yourself a favor. Go to a Tire and rim 1" larger than you have now. I had 15" wheels and no matter what they say they always put too small a tire and rim on a trailer. I went to a 235/80/16 tire and I have no issues. My camper came from the factory with the bare minimum on it and I fixed it.

New tires were installed today, but we may look at increasing the tire size (which would require new rims) next time around.  Hiccup this time, was the new rims.  Tires themselves were expensive...so we weren't prepared to absorb the cost of new rims.  We had considered it, but when I asked a local RV dealership, they told me that there wasn't really a benefit increasing from what we have now (a 14") to a larger (15").  One benefit I could see, in the larger tire, is that we might be able to get a D rated tire rather than the C we had to go with this time around.