Hi!  This is my first time to post!  I hope I'm putting this question in the right spot!

We will be staying in our camper at Ft Wilderness over New Years this year and my IL's both need to use ECV's.  We've only been to HDDR and back to the boat!  I have no clue what the rest of the resort looks like or how big it is!  Is it too big for them to 'scooter' it?  Would a golf cart be a wise idea or should we just plan some extra time for the internal bus system since my IL's will need their ECV's almost all the time?

Thanks so much!!

It is one mile from one end of the campground to the other. Depending on the battery life and speed of the scooter, yes you can "scooter" it throughout the Fort. Lots of sidewalks throughout! My husband does.  However, having said that we do get a golf cart for the fun of it.

On days we are going to the parks, we take turns, one drives the golf cart to the bus stop/boat dock, and the other drives the scooter to the bus stop boat dock.

We NEVER put the scooter on the internal buses.

Exactly, we don't put it on the internal buses because it's a pain and not worth the trouble. It takes LESS time to drive the ECV through the campground than it does to wait on a bus, load it, ride through the campground, then unload it, then wait on the external bus to a park, or boat to MK.  Since you have two ECVs, the load and unload time will double!!

Yes, there are several outside companies that are good.  A couple are site sponsors, there is also a Golf Cart page in our "info" section.

Don't know about 6 seater carts though. We've never needed one. I know some of the companies have one.