On our next trip to the Fort, I plan to do the matchy-matchy, cutsie, Disney shirts :)   Pretty sure I can make the tie-dye ones (or so I've been told they're easy to do)...but if any of you fiends have recommendations, on a cute (and AFFORDABLE) place to order shirts...please let me know.

Thank you!! :)

You looking for inexpensive already printed shirts, or custom ones?

Probably more custom.  Found a gal on Etsy that does cute iron-on transfers... may try that and p/u shirts at Hobby Lobby or Walmart.  I've ordered embroidered ones before, which were super cute...but not cheap.

I was underthe impression she wanted blank t-shirts that she could decorate.

I like Hobby Lobby t-shirts, which are $2.50 each.

BTW, i think Nicki Rebel did a tutorial on FF on how to do tie-dye Mickey shirts.

Thanks...I've used HL shirts before too :)

On the tutorial...that sounds familiar; I'll look for it.  Thanks!

They sell that iron-on paper at HL. Get the one for dark T-shirts even if your T-shirt is light, the colors will be brighter. Also, check your printer settings. Look at the drop-down list of paper types and you may see a choice for iron-on transfer. If it does it may automatically flip the image for you; especially useful if you are printing out wording.

~the chief's wife

They sell that iron-on paper at HL. Get the one for dark T-shirts even if your T-shirt is light, the colors will be brighter. Also, check your printer settings. Look at the drop-down list of paper types and you may see a choice for iron-on transfer. If it does it may automatically flip the image for you; especially useful if you are printing out wording. ~the chief's wife

Good info, thanks!

And WELCOME  :wave1:

The only problem with getting the dark transfer paper for the lighter tshirts is that you have a white background on your design.  It does come out better as far as brightness of color, however, you will have a white border on the design.  It is just personal preference.  Just remember to always use the paper that they give you on the dark transfers to put on top because it brings out the colors in the design.

Also, a good place to look for shirts on sale is Walgreens because they buy closeouts and put them on sale in their stores.  They have assorted sizes and colors for a good price.  Finally, Michaels and JoAnn's sells Tshirts as well, but I have found that their shirts run small compared to what I can get in the same brands wholesale, so I try not to go there unless I absolutely have to.  Don't get me wrong, the quality is quite ok there, it just seems that they run small for their sizes.