From the Disney Parks Blog...

OTS706691-613x416.jpg

I imagine there is no character happier that summer has returned than Olaf from Disney’s “Frozen.” As we continue our first day of summer celebration on the Disney Parks Blog today, I thought I’d give you a look at new merchandise coming soon to Disney Parks that features the adorable snowman who loves warm hugs.

OTS706692-613x608.jpg

Girls will soon find two new sublimated T-shirts that include Olaf and other characters from this award-winning film.

OTS706693-613x427.jpg

In July, Olaf will be found on a new antenna topper (pictured at top) and a three-dimensional magnet.

OTS706694-613x594.jpg

An image of Olaf “chillin’” on a beach will be found on a beach towel, a tumbler, and an open edition pin (the latter will be released in August). A pin trading starter set that includes four pins (one being Olaf) and a lanyard also arrives in August.

Toward late summer, look for an Olaf-themed, fuzzy bag with a pouch to carry your mobile phone. Finally, Anna and Elsa will join Olaf on a new coffee mug (yes!) coming in early fall (the perfect time to remember summer as the weather turns cooler).

OTS706695-613x916.jpg

My favorite item, however, has to be the Olaf hat also coming this fall. I couldn’t resist getting a picture wearing it while dreaming of being on a beach somewhere in sun.

Look for these items in select merchandise locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts in the coming months.

Happy summer!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/06/chill-out-this-summer-with-new-olaf-merchandise-coming-to-disney-parks/