Since it sounds like at least a few Fiends will be headed over to UO at some point, I figured I'd share this from Orlando Attractions Magazine...

CityWalk expansion nearly complete with the opening of more restaurants

July 9, 2014 | CityWalk, Food, Universal Orlando

Over the course of the last month, four restaurants have opened their doors to guests as part of an expansion to CityWalk at Universal Orlando.

Locations now open include:

Attractions Magazine citywalk restaurants photos 2 Vivo Italian Kitchen: Next to Red Oven Pizza Bakery, Vivo immerses guests in modern Italian cuisine. This original concept restaurant showcases a contemporary dining atmosphere, allowing guests to watch chefs handcraft pasta from scratch and create classic Italian dishes with a modern twist.

Attractions Magazine munches restaurants photos Menchie’s: Located on the second floor promenade of CityWalk, Menchie’s is a popular frozen yogurt shop which provides guests a unique and fun frozen yogurt experience with an expansive self-serve toppings bar.

Attractions Magazine citywalk restaurants photos 1 Hot Dog Hall of Fame: Situated across from Antojitos on the second level of CityWalk, this walk-up window features iconic hot dog creations from some of our nation’s most famous ball parks, including the loaded Chicago dog and Boston brat. Universal exclusively partnered with the concept creator behind Rainforest Cafe to bring his Hot Dog Hall of Fame concept to CityWalk.

Attractions Magazine citywalk bread box photos Bread Box: Here you’ll find hot and cold deli sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts, such as their Nutella milkshake.

These restaurants join Red Oven Pizza Bakery, Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, Cold Stone Creamery and Starbucks as the latest offerings for guests visiting CityWalk. The CowFish will complete the expansion when it opens later this year. For more information about CityWalk, visit UniversalOrlando.com.

Full article with photos and video...

http://attractionsmagazine.com/new-restaurants-open-universal-citywalk-expansion/

There used to be a pretty good take-out sushi place upstairs as you first come into CityWalk, but looking at the updated info.,, it doesn't appear to be there anymore.  :(

We once took a nap in the Adirondack chairs outside Margaritaville (back when there were lots more chairs out there).  That was the time we called home and they were having a snowstorm.  8)

• 2 weeks later...

I found the menu for the Hot Dog Hall of Fame.  They are serving hot dogs not only in the style of certain areas of the country, but actually serving that area's hot dog brands: 

Colorado = Nathan's

New York = Sabrett's,

Arizona, Kansas CIty, Chicago = Vienna

Detroit = Koegel

Boston = Kayem (with a New England toasted bun)

Los Angeles = Farmer John's foor long

That's cool! 

Makes it more interesting than just piling a bunch of stuff on them and calling it something fancy.

I do love me some Kayem franks.  :)

...and the New England toast-able hot dog buns.  The only ones like that in Texas are from King Hawaiian.  They are hard to find and expensive.