Yup, go South to 192 and get on 429, then on to the main turnpike, or you can go North on 27 a bit to Clermont, and get on the Turnpike there. A little slower, but will cost a bit less in tolls than 429.

Thanks Carol, I am right on 27 so I will take the route to Clermont, just wish my EZ Pass would work on the turnpike. I think I will have 2 tolls that way just not sure how much in fees to expect

Good Morning Rennie... I think we paid $9 at one toll and around $3 for the second.  That was for our truck and our hybrid which has a double axle.  So your 5th wheel should run you around the same (at least, if I'm remembering your rig correctly :) ).

Ok thanks for all the info, should not be to bad, I did drive to the airport and back yesterday with the Smart car and each toll was $1.50 and the sign said $5 for 3 axle or more so it's not to bad. I am used to the higher tolls in the north east area like $25-$35