With the WL pool rehab happening Sept-November, how much over-flow should we expect at the Fort's pool(s). They WL has notified their guest they can use the CR or FW pools during this time. The Fort has enough troubles with non-guest invading the pools, was wondering how this would affect the crowds.

Total guess, but the CR pool is quicker/easier to get to (one quick boat ride and you're there) and probably a whole lot less crowded since it doesn't seem the other resorts have the same problem of locals pouring in by the carload.  If it were me, I'd be heading there and not to the Fort.

It's hard to say what the impact will be, as this hasn't happened before.

It depends on how they handle transportation. If they don't provide a direct dedicated bus to the Fort pool, my guess is that the overwhelming majority will opt for the quick and direct boat ride to the contemporary.

Also, if the Fort pool gets two crowded, they'll probably spring for some extra security to chase away the freeloaders.

TCD.

Maybe if it does thin the herds there it will be a help. Cyndee sent me this pic from today. 

Freeloaders are gettin ballsy!  Pitching tents right at the pool!  

photo4_zps5b403c80.jpg

Brevard County is well represented today.  Saw a golf cart with about 10 ppl on it plus coolers

photo3_zps3d56a80d.jpg

Maybe if it does thin the herds there it will be a help. Cyndee sent me this pic from today. 

Freeloaders are gettin ballsy!  Pitching tents right at the pool!  

photo4_zps5b403c80.jpg

Brevard County is well represented today.  Saw a golf cart with about 10 ppl on it plus coolers

photo3_zps3d56a80d.jpg

Well, the pavilion isn't overthrown.....That's where I had to park my butt one day as all the poolside tables/lounges were occupied.