Both Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party are separate ticketed events that aren't included in your regular park admission.

There's some more info in this thread...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/12644-mickeys-halloween-and-christmas-parties-dates/?p=358810

I have read that MK is less crowded on days when the party is that night.  i have also read that after 4pm is a good time to ride the "big ticket" rides.  Most of the people just there for the day will start leaving then as party guests are let in.  But most party guests will be coming in early to get dinner or line up to see special characters who will only be out for the party.

However, once the party starts, non-party guests can't even buy souveniers on the way out, according to people's experiences last year.

However, once the party starts, non-party guests can't even buy souveniers on the way out, according to people's experiences last year.

True in my experience.  Last year they had major walkways off the hub blocked to check for wristbands.  They were also checking people lined up along the parade route. Those without them were pointed to the exits.  We've seen people without wristbands not allowed to purchase food, drink or "stuff" and they were diligent about checking at all attractions too.

That said, we did pop in around 4pm one party night to get a Dole Whip (I know, you're shocked) and aside from the party goers going in through the designated turnstiles, a lot of people were already heading out of the park.

I've ridden The Fort's busses on Not So Scary Halloween Party evenings. Such costumes! If you aren't going, it would be fun to hang out on the Trail's End/Crockett's Tavern porch with your favorite beverage watching all of the costumed guests heading for the boats to MK. Later you can watch the special fireworks from the beach.

I've ridden The Fort's busses on Not So Scary Halloween Party evenings. Such costumes! If you aren't going, it would be fun to hang out on the Trail's End porch with your favorite beverage watching all of the costumed guests heading for the boats to MK. Later you can watch the special fireworks from the beach.

I think you just planned my Sunday evening during our trip!  :waycool:

Bruce, for the cost of 7 of you attending the party, you could fly me down to Orlando and I'll bring several bags of cheap Walmart candy to throw at you. I will also drink all your beer for no additional charge.

Don't forget to melt the candy! Because chocolate in Florida is brilliant!