Thank you.  I've looked and looked around our trailer... I was thinking the furnace vent (so I taped it up as we don't use the furnace), but guess I was wrong there  ???.  Then I taped up the drain to (what I think) is for the fresh water tank.  There were some very small gaps around that drain, so I thought... maybe there?  Next, I was inside the camper looking closely at the screen door and I could see what is (maybe) an 1/8 inch gap along the door knob side...so, maybe there??  I know that I have left the door open (screen door closed) several times this summer, just to air it out.  I'm going to buy some weather stripping and seal up that gap.

Thank you for the feedback Fiends!

Thank you.  I've looked and looked around our trailer... I was thinking the furnace vent (so I taped it up as we don't use the furnace), but guess I was wrong there  ???.  Then I taped up the drain to (what I think) is for the fresh water tank.  There were some very small gaps around that drain, so I thought... maybe there?  Next, I was inside the camper looking closely at the screen door and I could see what is (maybe) an 1/8 inch gap along the door knob side...so, maybe there??  I know that I have left the door open (screen door closed) several times this summer, just to air it out.  I'm going to buy some weather stripping and seal up that gap.

Thank you for the feedback Fiends!

I'd remove the tape from the furnace exhaust just in case it's chilly some morning and someone turns it on at the thermostat without thinking.  Could have a carbon monoxide problem.  

We have vent covers (screens) on both the furnace exhaust and the hot water heater exhaust to keep out the mud-dobbers.  But I was also told by one of the mechanics at our local RV shop that if I ever bring it in for warranty work for either, I need to take the vent covers off because the manufacturer will not cover either if the covers are in place.

I'd remove the tape from the furnace exhaust just in case it's chilly some morning and someone turns it on at the thermostat without thinking.  Could have a carbon monoxide problem.  

I'm going to...even though we don't plan to use the heat (we actually have a small space heater), I'll still remove it.

On the screens...yep, had one of those on there, until I thought to take it off and tape over it...  ::)   Was really looking for any possible space that those horrid bugs were using to gain access and the screen (while Camco says they're made to keep out mosquitoes), the holes looks big enough (to me) for a small mosquito to squeeze through.

We have vent covers (screens) on both the furnace exhaust and the hot water heater exhaust to keep out the mud-dobbers. But I was also told by one of the mechanics at our local RV shop that if I ever bring it in for warranty work for either, I need to take the vent covers off because the manufacturer will not cover either if the covers are in place.

I find this interesting. The manufacturers won't cover warranty work if the covers are in place, but they won't warranty the work required if the dirt-dobbers do damage because the manufacturers don't (or won't) prevent their entry. When we were doing the walk-through for our new TT the guy told us the covers were necessary and they had a unit in for service that had $600 in damage due to the infamous dirt-dobber.