Spring Break - - - What's it like??

If you're limited to going to WDW either during Spring Break or summer, I'd pick Spring Break every time.

Limit? What is this limit you speak of?  8)

I acknowledge no limits when it comes to disneyworld....much to the dismay of may bank account.  

Ok, no limitations, why the Spring Break period?

10-year-old daughter who is in school...SO, while I am the parent that pulls her kid out for a week in May before school is out to hit the Fort, I figure I can't get away with it more then once a year. Based on her school calendar, we can come at Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, and the blazing hot summer.

Don't you hate when you kid's education disrupts your interaction with Mickey Mouse?????

:monocle: (I don't even know what this emoji is doing - - - is he a pirate?)

10-year-old daughter who is in school...SO, while I am the parent that pulls her kid out for a week in May before school is out to hit the Fort, I figure I can't get away with it more then once a year. Based on her school calendar, we can come at Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, and the blazing hot summer.

Don't you hate when you kid's education disrupts your interaction with Mickey Mouse?????

:monocle: (I don't even know what this emoji is doing - - - is he a pirate?)

Oh this is so true we have been doing 2 to 3 weeks in November for years. But not anymore my little girl starts school this year.

As a seasoned Disney Spring-Breaker, I would say,"Don't let the crowds keep you away!" Like you, once our little kids hit school age, we had to do spring break for our annual vacation. My number one tip for high volume days is to take advantage of the Magic Hours. When MK stays open until 3am... Don't miss that! We came into the park as the last parade was finishing and stayed until 2:30. We did more in that evening than we had done the day before, with a school group. (I think the totals were Friday Daytime 10:30 to 4:30: 3 rides, lunch, and the 3:00 parade; Saturday night: 12 rides, and we left early)