RUMOR - - Though, Not Really...I Think It's True...Maybe.

Shocking and surprising........................not.

As a life time avid musical theatre aficionado, it was obvious to me when I saw the movie for the first time that they had every intention of it being a Broadway musical from the very beginning. It wasn't a case of, gee wiz, I think we might be able to make this into a musical play.

Shocking and surprising........................not.

As a life time avid musical theatre aficionado, it was obvious to me when I saw the movie for the first time that they had every intention of it being a Broadway musical from the very beginning. It wasn't a case of, gee wiz, I think we might be able to make this into a musical play.

I thought the same thing...especially with the "sung conversations". In addition to being a big disney nerd,  also enjoy the heck out of Broadway...So this will be amazing!

I thought the same thing...especially with the "sung conversations". In addition to being a big disney nerd,  also enjoy the heck out of Broadway...So this will be amazing!

Yep! It was bound to happen. I thought the same thing, and so did my mom.