Looking for any information on discounts for park hopper tickets for our upcoming trip, we have in the past always purchased 10 day tickets and use them for several trips, however this year we are having a family event and are looking to get 3 day tx with park hopper,, any information would be great,, thanks..........    Jim

The only legitimate discounted tickets I'm personally aware of are from Undercover Tourist, who is a licensed reseller.  I don't see a true 3-day park hopper on their site.  They currently have a  3 day adult park hopper where you get the 4th day free for $349.75 (includes tax and shipping), which supposedly is $26 less than the gate price on a 4 day park hopper.

By comparison, a straight-up 3 day PH through Disney is $344 including tax.

Supposedly some of the southern chapters of AAA also sell discounted tickets, but it varies by office.

Looking for any information on discounts for park hopper tickets for our upcoming trip, we have in the past always purchased 10 day tickets and use them for several trips, however this year we are having a family event and are looking to get 3 day tx with park hopper,, any information would be great,, thanks..........    Jim

Is anyone in your group military or retired military? They can get up to six four-day park hoppers for about $170 each.

While Undercover Tourist is mentioned the most, there are others.

The other popular authorized WDW ticket discount wholesalers are, The Official Ticket Center, Kissimmee Guest Services, Maple Leaf Tickets, Orlando Fun Tickets, and ParkSavers.com.

Hmm... an authorized discounted ticket wholesalers sounds like a great idea for an info page!  8)

Hmm... an authorized discounted ticket wholesalers sounds like a great idea for an info page!  8)

Yup

I have a good friend that works in the WDW ticket distribution dept. and his job is to drive around and call on the authorized ticket resellers in central Florida. He's only one of a few CMs that do the same thing, so there must be quite a few resellers with some offering a discount.

Is anyone in your group military or retired military? They can get up to six four-day park hoppers for about $170 each.

That's quite a discount, about 50%.  My daughter's father-in-law is retired military. Would he be able to buy the tickets for her & her family even if he wasn't going to WDW? How would he buy them?

Thanks to all.. no military..   have been trying to contact  U.T.  can never get a hold of them,,   also have left messages.... would not be such a big deal,, however I need about  8  3 day with P.H.