Thanks for the heads up.  I have been checking that site every couple of days for months waiting for a discount.  I quit checking last week as we are busy getting ready to leave Thursday.  I was able to get a premium site for 8 days for $12 more than my full hookup.  Granted, the change actually cost me $$$ but now I can hob-nob with the millionaires in the high rent district!

Thanks for the heads up.  I have been checking that site every couple of days for months waiting for a discount.  I quit checking last week as we are busy getting ready to leave Thursday.  I was able to get a premium site for 8 days for $12 more than my full hookup.  Granted, the change actually cost me $$$ but now I can hob-nob with the millionaires in the high rent district!

not that its a bargain but the premium for annual passholder was 90.50 down from 113.00 if I remember correctly.

well so much for the discount, just added more days to our trip, back to where i was. For anyone at the fort starting Saturday we will be at 710. it might take a few hours before we look friendly but we are, if you want entertainment stop by about 11 and watch me back up 40' of trailer, it will be worth it.