Items getting worse as they get older

Spent the weekend with the mouse and hit a few of the parks. First off, I know people always talk about the "black spot" on the screen at Sorin, but today there were many spots that ruined the whole experience. There were many spots from threadlike spots to a huge spot that was so large it actually covered 1/4 of one of the white water rafts. They all moved around also. I am suspecting dust or debris. I can't understand why Disney does not pay attention to this sort of thing. The same goes for the lobby in the Land. The hanging drapes in the ceiling are so dirty and outdated.

Next was the"refresh" of the people mover. The paint job was piss poor and the colors are horrid. With the money they make why can they not do a refresh the right way. Overall we had a great weekend especially grabbing a great FL resident rate at AKL for under $200 bucks. It was nice to vacation like the rich for 2 days

AKL?

Very nice.

I don't understand why they can't fix Soarin'.  That film just keeps getting worse and worse.  It must require an expensive fix.  Otherwise, why would they leave it like that?  It is a shame. That attraction used to be awesome, with each ride ending in a round of applause from the audience.  I haven't noticed anyone clap in a long time.

If the rumors about Maelstrom shutting down to be converted into a Frozen attraction are true, then we can forget about Soarin' getting fixed any time soon.

TCD