I'm not sure what weekend in October you're going, but the October 4 game against Tennessee and the October 11 game against LSU should be on national TV and on the Fort's cable system. The October 18 game against Missouri probably depends on how both teams are doing at that point- that one might not be on national TV.

As far as I know WDW cable has not yet picked up the SEC network.  If any of those games are on the SEC network, your DH may need to head off site to watch.

TCD

Thanks.  We'll be there both the 11th and the 18th... and Tom said the same as you (that he should be able to catch the LSU game at the Fort and the Missouri game would probably require him to watch it elsewhere...although the LSU game is the biggie for him, so we're lucky there :) ).

Thanks.  We'll be there both the 11th and the 18th... and Tom said the same as you (that he should be able to catch the LSU game at the Fort and the Missouri game would probably require him to watch it elsewhere...although the LSU game is the biggie for him, so we're lucky there :) ).

Nacole, we will be there on the 18th too.  Hope to meet you!

Being able to get netflix or Disney movies on wi if is a good thing for rainy days or when just chilling at the campsite trying to get the grandkids to relax.... Since they wore us out and we're ready to pass out.

So there are some good reasons to still get on line while on vacation, like right now I sitting in our Hilton Garden Inn room relaxing after a busy day at Sea World.