I know ya'll are hating on gaston's rolls but...

I just found out the cinnamon rolls and chocolate croissants there are safe for Adam to eat! I was on a food allergy group and someone posted they are baked there and it's peanut/tree nut free. Pretty exciting considering most baked goods are off limits. The cupcakes at BOG (minus the pearls) are safe too but I can't get a reservation there.

That's awesome Beckers.

When I was at Disneyland Thursday I saw a stand selling fresh fruit and the chef had just walked out of the building to check on things. I asked him if they had the allergy free food like they had at AK and he gave me a surprised look and said he was unaware of it, but he had been thinking about it since "it seems there a lot of kids with allergies now a days." Well fortunately I remembered i had this picture on my iPhone from our last trip. I showed it to him and he said that's great and he's going to look into it and see if they can't do something like it at Disneyland. So hopefully they will add this to Disneyland.

disneyjune2014raysiphone260_zps118b1fe9.

Oh I forgot. He also told me that all the restaurants have dedicated fryers for the French fries and there's no peanut oil or tree nut oil used in any of them. So Adam can eat all the fries he wants.