Florida to Arizona and Utah

Thanks for sharing those, Doug.

That photo of you and your wife in front of Delicate Arch is awesome.

Looks like you had great weather there.  Was it hot?

TCD

Looks like you had great weather there.  Was it hot?

TCD

Thanks for the comment about the photo at Delicate Arch.  The last time we were there, about 10 years ago, my wife and daughter went out to the arch and I did not.  Ever since that day, I told myself I needed to go back there and go all the way out to the arch, and I did.  I can check that off of my list.  We would go back there in a heartbeat though. :) 

The weather was beautiful.  It was not hot at all, and surprisingly, Utah was a bit hotter than the Grand Canyon due to a slight difference in elevation.  Nights would fall into the low to mid 50's and the highs would range from upper 70's to low 80's.  It was outstanding.  Add to those temperatures, the fact there was almost no humidity, and it was great hiking weather.  Plus it was a nice change from the humidity of Central Florida.

This is absolutely fantastic. It's definitely on my short list of dream trips. Loving the pictures!

This is definitely one not to be missed.  We took our daughter when she was around 11, and to this day she still says how glad she is that she was there, and wants to go back with her husband.