I have been checking out all the campsites on this machine and the I Pad.  All of you know we have been to the Fort at least 35+ times but I still have a question.    You all also know we have a lot of decorations to put up on our site and we have the 38' RV with 3 slides and a 12' trailer.  So we do need one of the biggest sites they have.  Ken thinks the 1200 loop would meet our needs, especially 1209 & I can't remember the other one.

We like having a street behind our site because it makes decorating the back of the site much easier.

Now for my question:

Which site would give us a street behind the site and plenty of room on either side of the RV?

Some of the corner sites are great for decorating but not always the best for 39 footer and trailer.

Thanks for any suggestions.   You fiends are the best.

Judy and the Crew of the Hammett's Rx

But if you don't believe that Ken guy...  (LOL)

The Google Earth app might help you find what you're looking for.  You can find a link to it, the FF site app and site videos, plus I think a map or 2 here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61