Full hook up or premium site?

There are many full hookups that have as much space as a Premium site, just the back 1/3 of the the site is a coquina sand area. Especially Loop 1700 has very roomy sites as far as width.

Now having said that, the front part of the driveways are not as wide as premiums.

We have stayed at the fort previously in a premium site. What are the full hook ups like? Our camper is 42' long with slides on boths sides. What do you suggest?

We have an app that shows pictures of almost all the sites. I'm sure someone will be along shortly and give you that link. I would give it to you if I knew how.

Easy peasy!  At least on a computer.

Just go to the page you want to point people to, copy the address out of your browser and just do a straight paste into the body of your message.  No need to fuss with any special "links" or anything... the forum software does all the work.

I'm not sure if/how to make it work on a tablet or mobile.  I've tried on my phone and I usually give up.

Easy peasy! At least on a computer.

Just go to the page you want to point people to, copy the address out of your browser and just do a straight paste into the body of your message. No need to fuss with any special "links" or anything... the forum software does all the work.

I'm not sure if/how to make it work on a tablet or mobile. I've tried on my phone and I usually give up.

Omg that was easy. And that was on my iPad so I guess it's easy peasy on an iPad too.

Thanks.