http://www.tomraper.com/rv/richmond+in/airstream+traveltrailer/18728/airstream+airstream+29+land+yacht

Don't find these older Airstreams often around where I live anymore. Outside looks to be in good shape but could use some polishing. Interior needs work but doesn't appear to be to bad. Would be a good project camper.

Ryan

That does look like a nice project!!  But $$$$$$$$$

I have bought 2 campers from them. They have 10k on in but normally sell for 20-30% less than what they have it listed for. I would buy it if I wasn't getting ready to buy land and build a house.

I just noticed that it has a State of Florida Used Vehicle Inspection sticker on it. Think it has been to the Fort? :D

I have bought 2 campers from them. They have 10k on in but normally sell for 20-30% less than what they have it listed for. I would buy it if I wasn't getting ready to buy land and build a house.

I just noticed that it has a State of Florida Used Vehicle Inspection sticker on it. Think it has been to the Fort? :D

I was thinking about the reno $$$$, didn't even look at the initial purchase price.

I was thinking about the reno $$$$, didn't even look at the initial purchase price.

Wow I missed that completely. I figured it looked like a pretty clean slate to start with. Minor outside work and most would be updating the interior. Looks like the fridge was replaced recently. I Doubt that was an original.

Ryan