A friend of mine here at the golf course and his DW are using their sons class C this winter.

They are going to head south to Florida after the first of the year for a month.

They play golf almost everyday and asked if I knew any good RV resorts that are on/near golf courses. We talked about camping at the Fort and playing the courses at the world. He wants to hit several different courses this winter. Any suggestions?

To be honest they like to consume adult beverages while playing and would like courses that they could just walk or drive the golf cart back to the rv after they play.

Thanks

Ray.

A friend of mine here at the golf course and his DW are using their sons class C this winter.

They are going to head south to Florida after the first of the year for a month.

They play golf almost everyday and asked if I knew any good RV resorts that are on/near golf courses. We talked about camping at the Fort and playing the courses at the world. He wants to hit several different courses this winter. Any suggestions?

To be honest they like to consume adult beverages while playing and would like courses that they could just walk or drive the golf cart back to the rv after they play.

Thanks

Ray.

Disney provides resort guests with a free taxi ride to and from their courses and will move their clubs from course to course

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/golf/resort-transportation/