Hi guys, the latest in my series of articles about the Fort came out today on MousePlanet. I know a lot of you have been following them so I'll post the link below...I want to ask your opinions about something. I actually spoke with a publisher about a book about Fort Wilderness. He thinks it's a great idea. What would you think? And what would you most like to see in it? I have loved the Fort since I was a kid, and writing this series of articles has made me realize how much there is to tell. I would love to interview some of the earliest people to work there, and other ideas. What do you think, would you like to see a book about the Fort?

I agree with that. Long live Musket Mickey! And so many other things. Still I do love the place and really I'm giving serious thought to moving forward with this project.

There's definitely a ton of history and just "stuff in general" to write about when it comes to the Fort!  In many ways the Fort is an anomaly.  I'm not sure there are a lot of "campgrounds" out there with the history and the following of the Fort.  But then as we all know, the Fort is much more than just a campground.  :)

What would you want to see it include?