Cans or bottles? Newbie question 2

I'm going to have garden grocer deliver the neccesities beer, whiskey. I guess I'll be a good mom and get the teens food too. But the real question is can we bring beer to the pool and does it need to be in cans? Also does the fort hold the delivery for you if you are not there? And keep things cold?

yes, you can bring beer to the pool, and although I don't know the specific rule at the Fort, pool courtesy throughout time is no glass on pool decks. I know most of the bars at Disney sell beer at the pool in those cans with the screw off lids.

Thanks, I honestly figured no glass at pool. Even it was posted no glass on pool deck, the "snowflakes" would pay no mind. Does anyone know if they will hold our order and keep it cold if they deliver when we are not there?

**kelly** thanks for tip on wegoshop!! This is definitely a budget trip, as we are paying completely for our oldest teens 3 friends.

Sorry the camper is full. Lol. It's my oldest graduation trip/gift. What's crazy even with three extra humans this is going to be by far the cheapest we have ever gone. We saw fort wilderness two years ago and I fell in love with that place. And once I learned about camper rental and delivery, the plan began to form.

• 2 weeks later...