Book an ADR online 180 days in advance at 6 am Eastern for dinner. Start checking the FP+ site 45 days in advance (most likely will open around 28 days) for lunch.

And keep checking. I was looking for something else and saw an ADR open for our Christmas trip a few weeks out.  

Yep, if you can't get it at 180 days out, check every day (several times a day) and check for varying party sizes larger than your own. Also check at oddball hours. Jason was finally able to get us a dinner reservation at when checking at 3am about 3 weeks out

Jason was finally able to get us a dinner reservation at when checking at 3am about 3 weeks out

Good thing Jason is up at all hours!  (well, good for Fiends anyway)  B)

Thanks for the help, I'll keep trying. Do you have to use a fast pass?? It doesn't really matter if it's lunch or dinner, my grandson really loved the meatloaf the one time we got to eat there and wants it again. He'll be so disappointed if they changed the menu. Lol

There is a FP for lunch, but it doesn't count against your 3 regular FP for the day.

The Mickey Meatloaf is still on the lunch & dinner kids menus...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/menus/dinner/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/menus/lunch/

Another tip for dinner reservations - the later you can swing eating, the better.  I know that might be harder with kids, but I've had decent luck snagging ADRs for 9-9:30pm even closer than 180 days.

Good luck!

Update: following your advise... I was able to get a table for 4 on June 28 (day just opened) at 4:25. We won't won't all be able to eat, but at least the grand kids and their parents will have the last meal of their trip at BOG. Thanks for all the help!! Pixie Dust to everyone!!!