BOG Test and Memory Maker Questions....Please Assist

I just got the BOG lunch test email and was able to get a lunch ressie. I did not get any type of confirmation email and it does not show up on MyDisneyExperience. Should either of those things occur?

I also purchased memory maker a week or so ago. It shows up on MyDisneyExperience if I log in from my laptop, but it does not show up when i use the app through my iPad or iPhone. What gives?

It's been a while since I've gotten the BOG lunch rezzie but I don't remember it showing up on my MDE.

Memory Maker doesn't show up on the MDE app. I talked to Disney about it before our trip and they are aware of it but didn't say if they are going to make it work on the app.

Photo pass, to include memory maker, is not compatible with the app at this time. Future enhancements are coming but at this time, you can log into the full website via your devices browser if you wish to view your photos on your mobile devices.

You can check your memory maker entitlement (to see if it's linked) by going to reservations on the app then tickets and passes. It will be listed there.

Photo pass, to include memory maker, is not compatible with the app at this time. Future enhancements are coming but at this time, you can log into the full website via your devices browser if you wish to view your photos on your mobile devices.

You can check your memory maker entitlement (to see if it's linked) by going to reservations on the app then tickets and passes. It will be listed there.

MM shows up on the browser but not on the app.

It doesn't show on my app.

It should be listed under tickets and passes. It won't say memory maker specifically. But the number will be listed. This is how we link them for guest who purchase it in park or just have to check to be sure it's linked.

Remember, you cannot download or view photos in app. Just see that it's linked.

That's strange. I've always been able to check for guests. We just use an iPad and the guest logs into their mde and check that way.

I just remembered something. When I called Disney they said I had two accts. and that they were interfering with each other. That may be another reason my MDE is acting differently.