Hi everybody! I wanted to let you know my latest article about the Fort is out this morning on mouseplanet.com. In this months column I feature the story and history behind the Tri Circle D Ranch and Walt's love for horses, along with the Hoop De Doo Musical Revue. Here's the link if you'd like to read it:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/10914/Loving_the_Great_Outdoors_the_Disney_Way__Enjoying_Life_Around_Fort_Wilderness

Thanks guys! I'm here in the fort for the next few days recording a couple of podcast. I know this is an odd question, but I just realized I don't have my MacBook charger...don't suppose anyone has one I could use to power my Mac back up?

I'm on this iPhone app and can't figure out how to start a new thread...feeling really stupid!!

Thanks you guys! I could do it easily on the laptop--but then that's what I need the charger for! Can't say thanks enough

might sound stupid but put a sign at the end of your site.  with so many people that loop around-you never know if someone says hey, i have one if you want to borrow it.  i know we always check out signs people put out and would help out a fellow camper if we saw it.  just a thought

might sound stupid but put a sign at the end of your site. with so many people that loop around-you never know if someone says hey, i have one if you want to borrow it. i know we always check out signs people put out and would help out a fellow camper if we saw it. just a thought

That is brillant

That is a GREAT idea...I got a message from a fellow runner over at AK lodge that they have one if I want to ride over. Disney people are great.