Impressive: 46 WDW Rides in One Day

Two guys rode all of the rides in the four WDW parks in one day this past November.

They posted a video on YouTube documenting their accomplishment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKG0xd2rEZw#t=311

Congratulations to them!

TCD

I'm mobile today and I can't get YouTube. Did they do COP, people mover, the paddle wheel, ride the raft to Tom sawyers island, ride in any Main Street vehicles, ride the train around the MK or to Rafiki's planet watch?

Is there a list of what they did?

I'm mobile today and I can't get YouTube. Did they do COP, people mover, the paddle wheel, ride the raft to Tom sawyers island, ride in any Main Street vehicles, ride the train around the MK or to Rafiki's planet watch?

Is there a list of what they did?

Yes, they did all of those things.  I wouldn't have even thought of the train to Rafiki's planet watch. 

I am not aware of a list, but they do have captions in the video showing the name and sequence number of each ride they did.  I checked, and it was 46.  They got a little crazy at the end, and did some re-rides at the MK for good measure.  So they ended up with more than 50 rides total.

They also document the entire day, showing when they hit each park and when they hopped.  There was footage of them driving, and you can tell from it that for the MK they parked at the Contemporary and walked in to the MK.

From what they say on the video, they apparently used their three FP+ choices for the day at Epcot, and then used some of the 4 plus choices later that night at the MK.

I am surprised that they were able to do what they did.

TCD

Impressive. I'd need a full day of sleep after that. 

And before!

From what they say on the video, they apparently used their three FP+ choices for the day at Epcot, and then used some of the 4 plus choices later that night at the MK.

That's the part of the planning that is tricky now - where to use your FPs.  I would think that picking a not-super-busy day with EMH and/or long park hours would be key too.

That's the part of the planning that is tricky now - where to use your FPs.  I would think that picking a not-super-busy day with EMH and/or long park hours would be key too.

They went on Saturday, November 8th.

They started at DHS, which had morning EMH that day.  They ran right into a problem at Toy Story, as it was down first thing that morning. Luckily for them, it was back up, and they were able to ride it right after they did TOT.

They were surprised by how crowded Epcot was. That ended up being the night of the Wine and Dine Half Marathon, and it was also still Food and Wine Festival, so that accounts for those crowds.

I think they got a bit of luck from the cold and wet weather that came in later that night when they hit the MK.  I just realized that I was a the MK that night, and we stayed until about 1 am.  It was raining pretty good by then, and it was cold. This is the night where the Food and Wine Half Marathon was run, and it was quite unpleasant.  They benefited from lighter than normal crowds as a result.

TCD