Need a favor from a Fiend who is (or will be) on the scene

My 7yo  got a Disney Autograph book our last trip and now really wants the autograph card being passed out at the Big Hero 6 meet and greet in DHS.  Is there a fiend who would be willing to get one and mail it to us?  I would be extremely grateful!

Editting to add:  Kenny the Pirate thinks they will only be doing this meet and greet until the middle of March.  

My 7yo  got a Disney Autograph book our last trip and now really wants the autograph card being passed out at the Big Hero 6 meet and greet in DHS.  Is there a fiend who would be willing to get one and mail it to us?  I would be extremely grateful!

Editting to add:  Kenny the Pirate thinks they will only be doing this meet and greet until the middle of March.  

The son of one of Jason's friends is a friend of Baymax. I might be able to make this happen. He wants the actual autograph or the card? 

She would prefer the actual autographs from Baymax and Hiro, but it is our understanding that they don't sign autographs.  They pass out the cards instead, similar to how Belle does it after the Fairy Tales with Belle.

That's how Jack Skellington was - just a pre-printed card.

I'll try to get a real autograph. If not, I'll come away with a card. My daughter got all excited when she found out Baymax was there. :)

• 3 weeks later...